Lazy Monday Links

It's been one of those crazy weekends - I need sleep more than I need to write a blog post. So instead, I leave you in the good hands of these well-rested people:

Yoga poses that help you sleep

Removing a splinter? Try a banana.

You've been offered 250k to . . 

The National Scrabble Association is done. (I've heard Word Freak is pretty good, though.)

Think you know all the state capitals?

Ever heard of a nudibranch? How about a quetzal? Okay, a mudpuppy?

Food made into everyday objects.

Happy Monday!

Comments

  1. what? how can Hasbro shoot themselves in the foot like that? to actually have an ardent fan base and then spurn it instead of spin it. ach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get it either. It's just one more reason why I don't work in the retail business.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments - please leave one (or twelve)!

Popular posts from this blog

Good-bye April, Hello May!

Vegetarian Version of Olive Garden's Chicken Gnocchi Soup

Getting Enough Protein as a Vegetarian