Breakfast Burritos

One of my most endearing qualities is that I wake up hungry every morning. (On the rare occasions that I don't, my stomach changes its mind after about 2 minutes.) That's part of the reason I eat cold cereal every day

So a breakfast I can make during daylight hours and refrigerate/freeze until the morning? Very appealing. :)

The beauty of these burritos is that you can add anything you want - this particular one was for my husband, so it has cheddar cheese, egg, and sausage. If I'm making it for myself, I use tomato sauce, egg, mozzarella cheese, and spinach, or egg, Spanish rice, corn, and salsa. 




Breakfast Burritos

• 2 tortillas
 2 eggs (I suggest scrambling or frying them)
• 1/2 cup shredded cheese
• any toppings (like ham, peppers, onions, corn, salsa, hot sauce)

Instructions

Prep the eggs and shred the cheese. Layer egg and cheese on each tortilla. Add toppings if desired. Wrap tortilla and store in freezer-safe container. When you're ready to eat, microwave for 90 seconds (from the fridge) or three minutes (from the freezer). Enjoy!

linking up here and here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good-bye April, Hello May!

Vegetarian Version of Olive Garden's Chicken Gnocchi Soup

Getting Enough Protein as a Vegetarian