Cooking 'Round Here

Here's a few recipes I've made recently:
Homemade Pizza Dough: This recipe was ridiculously simple - as in, dump the ingredients in your bread machine and press start. After I rolled it out, I kept the laziness going by using leftover Papa John's garlic dipping sauce rather than than making pizza sauce. Topped it with cheese, baked for 20 minutes, and viola - dinner!
Quinoa Cups: I needed bite-size food to bring to a party - and I had made this recipe before with great success (it's very forgiving in terms of substitutions). I used spinach and cauliflower in place of the ham and zucchini and they were delightful.
Chocolate Caramel Cake (or Better than Sex Cake, depending on the crowd): I first tasted this at work when we celebrated a co-worker's birthday, and I made this for one of my husband's homecoming parties last week since he loves it. You don't have to combine the milk and caramel sauce on the stove, though - it works just as well stirred together in a bowl. Either way, it's one of the best chocolate cakes ever because it's so moist.

Cooked anything tasty lately?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good-bye April, Hello May!

Vegetarian Version of Olive Garden's Chicken Gnocchi Soup

Getting Enough Protein as a Vegetarian