February Goals

Basement:  Which part of the basement, you say? This part. I have a few empty boxes and some empty plastic containers to start organizing that chaos - I just need the motivation to spend time in my 50 degree basement when all I want to do is to huddle under a blanket and read (and reading is one of my goals, so this activity wouldn't be completely fruitless!).

Love note:  Makes sense considering a certain February holiday, no?

Exercise:  I have been loosey-goosey about exercise lately so I think getting back on a schedule will help immensely! I may even make myself a sticker chart à la The Happiness Project (I'm oddly excited about the idea).

Read:  Yep :D

What are your goals for February?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good-bye April, Hello May!

Vegetarian Version of Olive Garden's Chicken Gnocchi Soup

Getting Enough Protein as a Vegetarian