That octopus is toast.

I don't think the octopus is going to make it through the night!


Comments

  1. So lucky to have such a brave cat defending you!

    Here's my Wordless Wednesday. Hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second wordless Wednesday I've seen with a cute animal shot. I love it!! Cute animals always make the day better

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe, but the fight is not over yet . . .

    happy wordless wednesday.

    :-D
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cute. My cat loves to do that to a toy she has too.

    Happy WW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dottie doesn't usually play with toys as much as strings, shoelaces and laser pointers . . I was surprised to see this. (But happy. She's so cute with it!)

      Delete
  5. Seems like the octopus is well and truly conquered...or did it come back for another round?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, it now has a small hole that I'll be fixing this weekend, and then it can come back out for round 2. :)

      Delete
  6. So cute!It's impossible to not love kitties.
    Your RWE quote is great as well. :)

    Here is my Wordless Wednesday:
    http://yourdailyfortunecookie.blogspot.com/2013/09/wordless-wednesday-11-september-2013.html

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RWE is a good reminder for me - I'm glad you like it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments - please leave one (or twelve)!

Popular posts from this blog

Good-bye April, Hello May!

Vegetarian Version of Olive Garden's Chicken Gnocchi Soup

Getting Enough Protein as a Vegetarian