Daytona Beach Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - May 29, 2013 We're going to celebrate our wedding anniversary in Daytona Beach, Florida this year! I am so excited! Any suggestions or recommendations? linking up here Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousWednesday, May 29, 2013wan to go to that beach..:) Happy Wordless Wednesday! My entry is here. ReplyDeleteRepliesAmandaWednesday, May 29, 2013Yep, can't wait! :)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyLA BotcharWednesday, May 29, 2013Nice!!never been there, so can't recommend anything.except, just have fun and enjoy!ReplyDeleteRepliesAmandaThursday, May 30, 2013Thank you! I don't think we'll have trouble enjoying the trip :)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment I love comments - please leave one (or twelve)!
wan to go to that beach..:)
ReplyDeleteHappy Wordless Wednesday! My entry is here.
Yep, can't wait! :)
DeleteNice!!
ReplyDeletenever been there, so can't recommend anything.
except, just have fun and enjoy!
Thank you! I don't think we'll have trouble enjoying the trip :)
Delete