lots of things surprised. I would think the numbers with access to clean water is much less. It skipped the queer percentages. I thought starving would be higher.
So glad you joined me for Wordless Wednesday Bloggers. More than 100 people partied with us! Thanks for linking up and don’t forget the Friday Flash Blog later this week.
lots of things surprised. I would think the numbers with access to clean water is much less. It skipped the queer percentages. I thought starving would be higher.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW.
ReplyDeletewould be nice if you can link up at my blog.
Have a nice day.
Nan
http://www.blogshe.net
The continent thing surprised me. I know Asia is a crowded place but holy moly!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you joined me for Wordless Wednesday Bloggers. More than 100 people partied with us! Thanks for linking up and don’t forget the Friday Flash Blog later this week.
ReplyDeleteJennifer
www.thejennyevolution.com