Wednesday, February 12, 2014

New Shoes

I bought new brown flats last month (they look black in this picture because I couldn't get my camera setting to cooperate). My old brown shoes had a crack in the sole that would allow water to seep in slowly, so that about a half hour after walking on a wet surface, my sock would start to feel damp. (And I'd be confused.) Eventually I figured it out and decided to only wear brown on dry days, haha. So when I saw these on clearance, I couldn't resist. They're comfortable and cute, plus I enjoy being able to wear my brown corduroys whenever it strikes my fancy ;)

linking up for wordless Wednesday

10 comments:

  1. Nice find! All of my shoes seem to be wearing out at once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad! Hopefully you'll be able to find replacements without spending a ton!

      Delete
  2. Comfortable is the key word - I suppose weatherproof comes into it too lol
    Cathy
    visiting from WW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely love comfort - I won't wear shoes that hurt!

      Delete
  3. So perfectly practical, good on you. I knew there was a reason we were 'friends'. I'm totally not convinced they are brown though :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike :) haha, I understand - they look black in that shot!

      Delete
  4. They look super comfortable and smart, too! Like Dar, my shoes are all wearing out at once. A slow leak in a shoe would be quite perplexing at first - I think a couple of my shoes are almost at that point as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona! Hopefully you won't have any mysterious leaks, haha.

      Delete

I love comments - please leave one (or twelve)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...