Valentine's Day Ideas

sources: (1)   (2)    (3)

linking up here and here

Comments

  1. HAPPY WW.
    Would be great if you can visit and link up at my blog.
    have a nice day.
    Nan
    www.blogshe.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those all look awesome to me and you got such a wonderful shot! I hope you have a very Happy Valentine's Day!

    Happy WW! :-)

    "Expression Needed"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what that pink drink is, but it looks great! I hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a pink lemonade margarita - recipe from here.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments - please leave one (or twelve)!

Popular posts from this blog

Good-bye April, Hello May!

Vegetarian Version of Olive Garden's Chicken Gnocchi Soup

Getting Enough Protein as a Vegetarian