January Goals - Update

January Cure:  I bit off more than I could chew with Apartment Therapy's January Cure. I loved the concept and the inspiration, but the daily project part was overwhelming. So, I looked over the monthly schedule and picked a few that I could handle - like creating an outbox, buying art to frame, and organizing the medicine stash. I'm happy with what I accomplished and will continue to work on the ideas I like - but with a much less stressful timeline.

7 books:  You can see the books I read here. So happy I pushed myself because I lucked out and read a lot of good books this month (and it was much more fun than fretting over the January Cure ;) ). The best was Code Name Verity, which I considering reviewing, but this and this and this say it better than I ever could.

House scrapbook:  My parents were talking about how some of the rooms in their house have changed over the years, and it inspired me to take pictures of my home and make a house scrapbook book (done online as usual - I wrote a little about my documenting process here). It will be even more fun to look back on 10 years from now!

Recipes:  I'm glad I made the Vegetarian Rice-a-Roni mix and Brownie Cookies. The other new recipes I tried this month were just duds. oh well. :)

How did you do on your goals?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good-bye April, Hello May!

Vegetarian Version of Olive Garden's Chicken Gnocchi Soup

Getting Enough Protein as a Vegetarian