2015! It feels like a good, round number for some reason. I'm excited to share my goals for this year - a couple familiar carry overs and some new ones.
• Save $300 per pay - Continued from last year. And to make it easier, I'm having it automatically deducted from my paychecks.
• Attend more than 67 yoga classes - Super random number, right? Last year I attended about 67 yoga classes (can't be 100% sure because I didn't start keeping track until late July) so I just want to beat my previous record. I'm going to use this daily goal calendar - black Xs on days I do any kind of exercise (probably a walk), purple Xs for yoga, and left blank for no exercise. This method is quick and very visual so I think it'll work for me.
|from the make29 shop|
• Read 52 books - A book a week (or so). Aiming for 50 books pushes me to make reading a priority without pressuring me to choose short books to inflate my numbers. So I just added 2 to match the length of a year perfectly.
• Exercise together twice a month - Mr. G and I attended a few yoga classes together in November and December and we'd like to keep that going. We often walk around our neighborhood together, but this will encourage us to continue doing yoga together or try out some of the other $5 classes offered at our local gym.
• Travel twice - Because it's fun! We'll probably go away for several days for our anniversary in June, and then perhaps a long weekend somewhere else?
• Cook 6 new recipes together - We've been collaborating in the kitchen more often lately and enjoying ourselves. We even tried a few new foods! So now let's take that to the next level and combine cooking together with new recipes. Might be a disaster waiting to happen or a great hit, but we'll risk it, hah!
I'd love to hear about your goals for 2015 :)