Monday, July 22, 2013

Lazy Monday Links

It's been one of those crazy weekends - I need sleep more than I need to write a blog post. So instead, I leave you in the good hands of these well-rested people:

Yoga poses that help you sleep

Removing a splinter? Try a banana.

You've been offered 250k to . . 

The National Scrabble Association is done. (I've heard Word Freak is pretty good, though.)

Think you know all the state capitals?

Ever heard of a nudibranch? How about a quetzal? Okay, a mudpuppy?

Food made into everyday objects.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. what? how can Hasbro shoot themselves in the foot like that? to actually have an ardent fan base and then spurn it instead of spin it. ach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get it either. It's just one more reason why I don't work in the retail business.

      Delete

I love comments - please leave one (or twelve)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...