1. Yoga! I love how yoga makes me feel, plain and simple. I usually do it at home with my Wii, but I'm going to start taking the class offered at work, too.
2. National Geographic - my favorite magazine, hands down! I found a box of old issues (marked FREE, so how could I resist?) in college, and have read every issue since. The articles are always fascinating and accompanied by breathtaking photographs.
3. Popcorn - the perfect snack! I'll eat it plain, with salt, with butter, with cheese, the list goes on and on.
4. Flats! Just another sign that I'm getting old, I guess (except that I've always loved them - probably an insignificant detail ;) ). I think flats are adorable and the comfort level just can't be beat. Flats make my feet happy :)
5. Art! I started an art board on Pinterest and can't wait to start saving my pennies to brighten up my house.
What makes you smile?
This post was inspired by Margaret!